blog backbdrop

Monday 18 June 2018

Notelets made using punches

For this months challenge over on Let's Craft & Create the theme is   punch it.
I thought that this month I would keep it simple to create some quick effective little notelets using my punches and some cardstock.












I have used 3 punches for the notelet
  •  Stamping Up scalloped tag topper punch. Perfect for tags and bookmarks.
  • Docrafts perfect cornered punch
  • Tonic large butterfly punch  
  • white embossed cardstock
  • 2 shades of patterned cardstock for the tags
  • coordinating butterfly ribbon and gems

I have cut some Kanban patterned cardstock into 2inch strips so that they will fit into the tag punch and rounding the ends off with the corner punch.
They have then been stuck together like a fan using the same card for the butterflies which have been layered to get the same two-tone effect.

You don't actually need a lot to make a few notelets to keep handy as thank you cards or just to say hi, thinking of you
Or why not make a few, tie them together with the same ribbon and sell them at a school fete.

Pop over to the blog challenge on Let's Craft and Create and see the inspiration that the other DT members have added. There are some lovely entries too for the challenge so far.


Happy Crafting


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant idea and love the little notelets love the tags with the punched butterflies--for some reason my reading list is not updating so just done a catch up
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...