blog backbdrop

Friday 19 April 2024

Birthday Card #brave

A quick share today: two cards I made towards the end of last year but not shared.
I used the same fabulous stamp by Visible Image and just used different colourways.


I used the Visible Image No Filter & Background Vision stamps with my distress oxide inks for this 7 x 7 inch card. I stamped and heat embossed the image with black VersaFine Clair ink and added some stencilling in the background.



My second card was a little bit bigger finished, as an 8x 8 inch card, using warmer colour tones and adding some background stamping and a little stencilling too.

Visible Image's style has always been unique and they are very good quality stamps that I always come back to, as they are so easy to work with, especially for me, as I'm not a colourist.

Have a great day,  whatever you have planned for yourself.

Happy Crafting


Challenges:-











18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful cards Michelle............gr karin

Chrissy said...

Fabulous stamps Michelle and I love the background colours and card size..

luv CHRISSYxx

Suze said...

Beautiful cards Michelle. I like the different looks from the two colour schemes.
Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards and backgrounds Michelle,love the beautiful stamps.
Carol x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Amazing image Michelle beautifully coloured.. the background really is fantastic. Happy crafting Hugs Tracey x

Cheryl W. said...

These cards are incredible! They look so professionally done. You say you're not a colorist, but you certainly use color beautifully.

Chris said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous Michelle, I love the striking stamp and your use of colour, those backgrounds are fabulous.
xx

Judy McKay said...

Your cards are so beautiful. I love the colour schemes and layouts. So many pretty details. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

Beautiful cards and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous image, shown off beautifully twice with wonderful colouring Maxine. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry I meant Michelle, :)

Viv said...

Wonderful makes and a great song! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thanks so much for your lovely comments x

Stellalena said...

So great and beautiful. Love the colors.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! Loving the stamp and song inspiration 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Catie Cuddles said...

Both superb cards.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful and creative!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...