blog backbdrop

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Summer/Beach Plaque

My DT project this month over on  Daisy Chain is a wall plaque to follow the summer/beach challenge. 





The Sunset Beach collection has just been launched by Tattered Lace on Create & Craft TV and there are free charisma papers available for the dies whilst the dies are still in stock.  Charisma papers are the toppers made to fit the die perfectly.


My mdf plaque has been painted with blue chalk paint and I have used sandpaper for the sand, which gives the perfect texture for the grainy sand on the beach.

I have used Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink on the crab die which I die cut from hammered card to give it a little more texture.  Then the crab has been heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

A few shells from the beach and a little mdf heart was enough to finish my seaside plaque off.





Take a look over Daisy Chain Challenges by following the link and see what our fab DT have been making this month.  The challenge is just for fun but why don't you join in and share your creations with the group.

Happy Crafting


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous wall plaque Michelle love the crab and sandpaper beach
carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...