blog backbdrop

Monday 5 July 2021

Cute Bun Birthday Wishes

I have been doing more stamping lately and realised that I hadn't shared some cards that I had made last month, so thought I would start with this one.


Our blog challenge at Daisy Chains this month is running a dies/stencil theme and as with all our challenges they are ATG. My card for our challenge this month has an even mix of both.



On a 7 x7" white card base I added a pale blue mirri card layer and then on the white stamping card topper I used the Dreamees sparkle dinky inkie in periwinkle for the base colour and then a mix of their colours through one of their circle stencils from their Treasured Stencils set.


The Dreamees stamp Cute bun was coloured with promarkers and I added the square frame from their Loops & Lace die collection, inking the frame to match the background. Another one of my favourite character stamp sets, I have quite a few favourites. I stamp with what I love and it's as simple as that really.


I also used the Dreamees Fancy Florets flower duo stamp/dies. These were coloured with periwinkle, watermelon and lemon drizzle sparkle dinky inkies and finished off with gold pearls. I love the sparkle from these inks. A great shimmer, never overpowering. 


My birthday card was for a little girl growing up fast. I have been making a conscious effort to make more use of stamps in my stash. When you make cards for family and friends, you find that you need something different each year and at the moment I'm in a stamping phase.

The rest of our design team have also been making some lovely projects this month, along with so many great crafters on our blog every month. It's always lovely to see the inspiration everyone shares. Please use the link below to take you to the blog challenge and thanks for the visit.


Happy Crafting


6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Michelle love the colourful stencilled background and cute rabbit
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much x

pinky said...

This is just super cute and I love the stencilled circles for your background.

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card, love the different colors. I am wanting to get a circle stencil. Love this one. Have a great week.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks so much x

Easter Cards

I have a few Easter cards that I'm sharing today and I've been using the Signature Series Digital Florist Everything Anemone Cardmak...