blog backbdrop

Friday 26 October 2018

Tattered Lace Hegagonal Heaven DT Samples

Following the launch of the Tattered Lace Hexagonal Heaven die collection on Create & Craft TV today, I thought I'd share my samples with you using the dies that I had to work with.

On most of the cards, I have used the Essential Hexagon Pindot die set and A4 sentiments

En Vogue die



I have used the Create & Craft smooth Colour Core cardstock with the layered Essential Hexagon Pindot die set that has also been used as a card base.  The En Vogue shoe die has been die cut onto glitter card.

This time I have used lilac mirri card for the shoes and some of the hexagon dies as toppers.


A La Mode die



I have used Hunkydory rainbow mirri card on the shoes and Hunkydory adorable scorable cardstock as a base card with the two of the Essential Hexagon Pindot dies for toppers.


I have used the Tattered Lace Large Greeting Card Platform die as a topper onto the turquoise centura pearl card base and glitter card on the decoupaged shoe die.


Shopping die set


To go with the shoes the shopping dies are very versatile and can be used together or along and look especially good with the pop up box template dies.

I have used the Tattered Lace perfect pearls circle die, Tattered Lace Handbag Heart die and embossed the money die onto the cardstock for texture. I've also layered the dress die with coordinating paper.




I have just used the dress and mobile phone die from the shopping die set and used the largest die from the Essential Hexagon Pindot die set as the card base, layering up done of the dies to make a frame for the card. I have also die cut a few layers of tissue paper for the underskirt of the dress which has been cut from patterned paper. The tiny flowers were from the Fleurs miniature flower assortment dies.

Champion die set



For this easel card I have used some appropriate paper from my stash and some of the dies from the Tattered Lace Champion set.



Not forgetting that girls love sport and football too, I went for a lilac and lemon colour pallet (also from my paper stash) The A4 sentiment die set have a great selection of alternative sentiments for cards that step outside the traditional birthday bracket. The largest die from the Essential Hexagon Pindot die set was used as a card base.






Using the same die set and more papers from my stash resembling a football crowd, I have made an easel card. This time adding the sentiments "seize the day & dream big"












Check out Create & Crafts downloads for their Tattered Lace charisma downloads. They are free to download on selected dies. These are designed to fit your dies perfectly, just make sure when printing them off that they are printed at 100% and not shrink to fit.

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...