blog backbdrop

Friday 5 October 2018

Autumn Card

For this months blog challenge on Daisy Chains, I am sharing a DT card made with this months Autumn theme in mind.



I used one of the mdf fairy doors from the Dreamees  kit to draw around for the template of my card onto kraft card and then used their Fantasy Fairydoor stamp set to make my little house for a mouse.
I stamped the door a few times to layer up elements of the door such as the panels, hinges, door knocker and window (which also has glossy accent on it).



For the leaves around the house and the mouse, I used the Dreamees Fall & Foilage stamp set onto some Tim Holtz kraft core nostalgic collection textured cardstock. I love this 10.8cn  x  14cm card pack by co-ordinations as it has 24 colours in matching hues with a few sheets of each and think these particular colours are perfect for Autumn leaves.

Fantasy Fairydoor


Fall and Foliage

The little mouse came from the Autumn Days stamp set, also by the Dreamees.


Although the little mouse looks very white in these pictures, it is actually a pale grey one.



Pop over to the Daisy Chains blog page and see what the rest of the design team have been making.

Happy Crafting


2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Mouse house and love the decoupaged fairy door and beautiful Autumn leaves
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...