blog backbdrop

Saturday 22 December 2018

New Baby Card

Today I am sharing a new baby corner card made using Debbi Moores   Dimensional Baby Corner Card download, purchased directly from her website.




I printed this card onto super smooth cards and it didn't take long to put together.  I used some thin foam pads to add the baby embellishments and added a mix of glossy accent for texture and a clear overlay glitter pen for some shimmer.


I thought the shelves needed a little more, so added a few of my own mini embellishments.




I love the concept of this cards which folds/ concertinas in the centre to go into its own gift box.



I added some acetate to the window door.  The corner card fits perfectly in its box and this template is also included in the download.



It even has a tab on the side to keep the door shut and I used the bunting on the downloaded sheets to decorate the outside of the box.


I also added some of my own embellishments to the lid and window corner.



I really enjoyed making this particular project and think it makes a lovely keepsake for such a special occasion.

This particular download is available to purchase from Debbi Moore's website at: http://www.debbimoore.co.uk/


There are other dimensional baby cards available if pink is not what you are looking for.  There is a lovely selection of projects available to download too along with a free monthly project download from her website while stock of it is available.


Happy crafting

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Absoluely beautiful Michelle love the design and all the details
Carol x

Katie said...

This is so sweet and so many cute little details to look at.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...