blog backbdrop

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Engagement Card

Today I am sharing an Engagement card made for a colleague that I have made and also using as a DT sample for the  "From the Heart"  Blog Challenge over on Let's Craft and Create Blog Challenge this month.

 I used the Large Greeting Card die set by Tattered Lace and the heart die from their Dimensional Handbag die set onto snow white centura pearl card and Hunkydory silver mirri card.

For the flowers, I used the Dreamees " A Charming Cascade" stamp set, which have been heat embossed using silver superfine metallic Wow embossing powder onto Dreamees papers ( from their Sweet Sensations cd).

I have also used Dreamees pastel pink pearls and Tattered Lace dragonfly and 'congratulations' dies to finish my card off.


Pop over to the Let's Craft and Create blog page and see what the rest of the design team have been making. 

Happy Crafting


6 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Katie x

jane stillman said...

Wow! an amazing card

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks gorgeous. I'm sure they loved it.
GG

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and dies Michelle
Carol x

Ella - Birthday Card WOYWW #880

I have been making a card for an upcoming family birthday and wanted to use the Ella stamp from BellArt. This is what has been on my desk.  ...