blog backbdrop

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Valentines Card

Today I am sharing my Valentines card that I have made and used as a DT sample for the  "From the Heart"  Blog Challenge over on Daisy Chains this month.


For this 8" x 8" card I have used snow white centura pearl cardstock for the card base and the Hunkydory papercraft kit - Roses for you (love & Kisses).  You can't beat these card kits by Hunkydory as they are such good quality using their adorable scorable cardstock.


The card kit comes with a selection of coordinating printed cardstock, toppers and frames to make a selection of cards.  I have added some matt gold mirri card and red ribbon.


To finish off I have added some gold gems and a key. For the inside of the card, I have used one of the heart toppers and a personalised verse.

These kits are great if you don't have many craft supplies as you will just need some adhesive to make some cards and can add a few gems.  The kits even have card ribbon strips to coordinate with all the card in the kit.

I have also used some of the mini toppers and card from the kit for some ATC cards to swap in a craft group.
Follow the link to the Daisy Chains Challenges and see what the rest of the design team have been making for this months challenge where there's plenty of inspiration for you to enjoy.

Happy Crafting!




5 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Katie x

Jan said...

Fab work xx Jan

jane stillman said...

Beautiful

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the key-great ATC set too
Carol x

Ella - Birthday Card WOYWW #880

I have been making a card for an upcoming family birthday and wanted to use the Ella stamp from BellArt. This is what has been on my desk.  ...