blog backbdrop

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Vintage - monochrome card

Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Daisy Chains Blog Challenge this month with the theme  "monochrome."
I decided to make a vintage style card in sepia tones using a Visible Image stamp set -  Capture the Moment with rich cocoa memento ink.



Using some backing papers from my stash and a square stitched die I teamed these up with a negative stamp on some acetate from Inkilicious

.
I finished my card off with some vintage photo toppers.




Have a look at the rest of the design teams inspiration for this month over on Daisy Chains as well as the blog entries.

Happy Crafting


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card I love the design. Thank you for all the kind comments you left on my blog. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Beautiful card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant masculine card Michelle love the stamps and vintage photos-the sentiment is just perfect
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...