blog backbdrop

Friday 5 July 2019

Open book card using - Rosie



Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Daisy Chains Blog Challenge this month with the theme  "flowers."

I particularly enjoyed making this card and really love this combination of dies from Tattered Lace, which fit this months theme perfectly.



I absolutely adore this Rosie die from the Pressed Rose collection. The Rosie die was exclusive to Create & Craft TV but the download was free to download from their website. Unfortunately, it sold out within the first half hour of the show and was a one off. The rest of the collection was so popular that it didn't last long either.


Rosie's dress layers up perfectly as a rose I also used some of the flowers from the collection to accompany it.  For the card base, I used the Tattered Lace Notebook die set and some shabby chic papers from my craft stash. I also added a little shimmer to her dress using a Spectrum Noir sparkle clear overlay pen.



The deep embossing on the flowers along with the colouring from the matching charisma papers makes the flowers look so lifelike.  These were printed on 250gsm white super smooth cardstock.




I was really pleased with how this card turned out. A special card for a special girl.



Rosie

Notebook


Have a look at the rest of the design teams inspiration for this month over on Daisy Chains as well as the blog entries.

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow this is absolutely stunning I love it. Those dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

Kathy said...

Lovely pinks and peaches! So pretty and Summery

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning Michelle beautiful flowers and love the gorgeous dress
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...