blog backbdrop

Friday 5 July 2019

Patriotic greeting card

Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Let's Craft and Create blog this month with the theme  "Patriotic."

Using a  6 x 6 inch white card and keeping with the red, white & blue theme, I tied that in with a lovely frame die by The Dreamees. The backing papers are just from my craft stash

Dreamees square lacy divine die set
I just so happened to have a set of 3D foiled Royal Crowns stickers by EK Success for form the centre part of my card.

I teamed this up with a stamp from the Royal Mail Queen Mothers 90th Birthday stamp collection which I found in my pack of mixed franked stamps,  purchased some time ago to use with some mixed media projects.


I finished this off with a few more embellishments.

Have a look at the inspiration provided by the rest of the design team on Let's Craft and Create Blog this month and the entries for this months challenge.  There is a prize for the winning entry.

Happy Crafting


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Michelle and love the die-cut frame
carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much for your lovely comments ladies x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...