blog backbdrop

Thursday 5 December 2019

Winter Wonderland bunny card

For this months challenge over on our blog challenge at  Let's Craft and Create, the theme is 
"let it snow."

So for my DT card, I have made a Bunny Wonderland card using Dreamees products.



 I have used:-
  • Dreamees Winter Wonderland pre printed card toppers
  • Dreamees sketched and shaded pointy flower stamps
  • Dreamees Christmas double sided backing papers
  • Dinky Inky pearlescent/sparkle ink pad in phlox
  • Design Team mini pine branch die from the mini wreath die set  - a wreath for all seasons collection
  • Promarkers
  • Dusky pink woven stitched ribbon from The Range
  • Stickles glitter glue in frosted lace
  • Ranger glossy accent gloss medium
  • pearls

On 100gsm white HP colour printer paper, I stamped the second smallest flower from the sketch & shaded stamp set using the phlox dinky inky


Dreamees - Sketch & Shaded pointy stamp set






It's difficult to capture the hint of sparkle coming off the flowers. As I had used my reinkers to top up my ink pads recently, my dinky inky was quite juicy with colour and you can still see the fine details of the stamps.

Each flower has 4 layers to it and as I was using one of the smallest flowers, I used a quilling tool to curl the ends of the petals.





I thought the mini pine branch added just enough foliage for my Christmas flowers. I used this mini pine die for my last batch of samples by Design Team, part of Tattered Lace.

The Stickles glitter glue is a must for Christmas themed crafting as it dries with an opaque slightly dimensional glittery shimmer. Leave it to dry overnight to ensure it has set solid.



I also used it as a base to ground my bunny sitting down tangled in his tree lights.





For the winter wonderland topper I used one of my pre printed card toppers. A good 300gsm smooth card which takes your inks perfectly.  I bought this pack of Christmas toppers on one of the Dreamees workshops.

My bunny was coloured in with some promarker pens and I used the sentiment inside

.


These winter wonderland Christmas papers in pastel hues are a lovely alternative to the traditional festive ones. The dusky pink woven stitched ribbon from The Range gave the card a nice contrast.

You can find Dreamees products on either Create & Craft TV where they have regular shows demonstrating their products or you can purchase direct from their website.




Have a look at the great inspiration provided by the rest of the design team over on our blog page


There is also a prize for the best entry.


Happy Crafting!





4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. That bunny is so cute and the flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Michelle, pretty flowers and adorable image x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute bunny and gorgeous flowers
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Ladies x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...