blog backbdrop

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Just Ladies Easel card

For our blog challenge over on Daisy Chains this month I have made an easel card with papers and toppers from the Keepsake Crafts Just Ladies cd rom, this fits in with our theme of "for the girls".  I have to say this is my favourite image from the cd which I have used a few times in a few different formats on the cd.



I love the papers and images on this cd rom.  It was made to work with The Glitter Girls varied collection of embossing boards as the toppers were shaped to fit perfectly with the boards.

On this occasion, I just printed off the trio of toppers I needed and cut them out and they were quite small.




The papers are lush and this particular one almost looks like fabric. The foil crown embellishments made a good corner stopper for my card and teamed it with some multifaceted gems.



I also backed the trio toppers onto some plum glitter card that I had.  Like most crafters, I have a box of random pieces of card saved for projects like this when you are looking for a piece of the right colour and texture scrap of card to complete a project.


I never get rid of cd like these as I find you always come back and craft with them again.
Have a look what the rest of the design team have been making this month for the challenge and why not join in yourself.



Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW absolutely stunning Michelle a great easel card love the beautiful image and papers
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Carol x

Shabneez said...

Eye catching design Michelle! Shabneez x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Very much, Shabneez x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...