blog backbdrop

Monday 10 February 2020

Tattered Lace Heavenly Hybrid Collection

Following the launch of the Tattered Lace Heavenly Hybrid Collection on Create and Craft TV, I'm sharing the samples that I made as part of the launch.

The dies I used from the collection were: - Vintage Bookmarks, Treasured Time, Mimosa Mouse, Vintage Hydrangea Square Frames, Hydrangea Infusion Mulk Jug, Hydrangea Sugar Bowl and matching charisma papers for the dies. Backing papers from cd rom & cardstock from the collection.





A mix of the Vintage Hydrangea Square Frames along with the Hydrangea milk and sugar bowl.  
The hydrangea flowers have been decoupaged to add dimension.





Using the  Tattered Lace Foundation Doilies from the Designer Vintage Collection with the Mimosa Mouse and Sugar Bowl. I used the flowers from the mouse to form the border around the card.











The Vintage Bookmark was my favourite from this collection simply because of its possibilities
I even used the smallest flower dies to make my embellishments on the tag.





I have used the Tattered Lace Designer Vintage Triangle Wrap die for the card shape to form the pocket for my tags. Adding the decoupaged Hydrangeas from the Hydrangea Square Frames dies.  I have also used the backing papers from the collection and here I have printed them onto sumi paper.





On the reverse, I have stamp some friendship sentiments.







I made this into a picture frame card using the peach charismas from the cd rom collection which have been printed onto vellum and decoupaged before being added to the acetate frame.





I have used a combination of vellum and card for the flowers and frame for the cover and although it is not clear in the picture, the wood grain patterned paper on the inside has been printed onto pearlescent paper.





These Hydrangeas are lovely, they have little dips in the dies to naturally push the little petals out on these flowers to give them a more natural shape and are not very fiddly to decoupage, which some flowers with small petals can be.  I have used the Vintage Bookmark as an easel card.








A neat little card  using the Vintage Bookmark and the Treasures Time dies.





Easy to snip into to make a well done in your studies card.




The charisma papers to match the dies shown can be downloaded for free directly from the Tattered Lace Website.



Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle all your makes are stunning. I love them all. You have been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous makes and love the beautiful hydrangeas
carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...