blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 January 2020

Valentines

Happy New Year and to start our blog challenge off this year over on the Let's Craft and Create blog this month we are starting with a love is in the air  theme:- Valentine/Engagement/Wedding

I decided to make a Valentine's card for this months DT project.






For my Valentine card I used some of the card and elements from the Hunkydory Roses for Your Adorable Scorable Valentines card kit I had.





This fabulous card kit goes a very long way and Hunkydory are known not just for their excellent quality but they make brilliant card kits.  You always have ample toppers and card to make some lovely cards and apart from a few small toppers, this will be my last card made completely from the kit minus a few gold metallic pearls by the Dreamees.




All the card in the kit mixes and matches so it was really easy to put this card together.




Every month there is a prize offered to the best entry and a badge for your blog for the top 3 entries.  Have a look at the rest of the fabulous DTs inspiration over on our blog challenge this month.



Happy Crafting


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. You have reminded me it isn't long until Valentine's Day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Michelle love all the layers and gold pearls-looks like a great kit
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thank you very much x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...