blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 July 2020

Keep Crafting notecard

For our Blog challenge on Let's Craft and Create this month with are celebrating the theme of red white and blue, so I have made a keep crafting notecard with those colours.


 Using a 5.5inch white card base I mounted royal blue and red cardstock followed by a white topper.

I had some remnant cardstock to make up my lettering - royal blue centura pearl and cherry red from Tattered Lace using the classic letter dies by Crafters Companion.  The lace border die is also by Crafter companion and I used some colour core blue and red cardstock by Create & Craft from my stash.
I twisted some bakers twine - this had a paper texture rather than the usual rope one that you get and added it to the to of the border.


I used a little heart die which I passed through an embossing folder and added a some foam pads to add a little dimension to it.


A simple  CAS notecard using, easy to make, whether you are celebrating the 4th oth July or just dropping a line to say hi .

Have a look at the inspiration from the rest of the design team and what our crafters have been making for our blog challenge this month. There is a prize for the winning entry and a badge for your blog for the top 3 runners up.






Happy Crafting!
Michelle
x

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great notecard love the red/white/blue and the die-cute lace borders
Carol x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...