blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 July 2020

Just Fly note card

This month I am sharing a little note card with a digi image from my favourite Vera Lane Studios. Also, this month on our blog challenge at Daisy Chains we are running a theme of "design paper" and this is the DT card that I will be using for the challenge.




I love making my own backgrounds and backing papers for cards and one really easy technique I use a lot is the marbling one with shaving foam and acrylic ink sprays.




I used a red, blue and green acrylic ink spray with shaving foam and it never fails to amaze me how the colours change when swirled with shaving foam.

For the topper on my notecard, I used my brushos in purple and turquoise.




My digi stamp by Vera Lane Studios is from the Just Fly set she comes in JPG and PNG format and this set comes with the sentiment, a cute little cat with wings(that I haven't used on this card) and the adorable gipsy fairy which I have coloured with some promarkers. I have added a little glossy accent to her eyes as I always do.

One of the places that you can find Vera Lane's digi stamp collections is on Etsy.



There is also a great blog I can recommend you visit:-



Have a look at the inspiration the rest of the design team have been making this month for our challenge, along with what the crafters on the blog challenge have been making too.







Happy Crafting
Michelle
x

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great sentiment-fabulous background love the shaving foam technique
Carol x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...