blog backbdrop

Monday 5 August 2019

Giraffe Birthday card

Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Daisy Chains Blog Challenge this month with the theme  "Summer."



I decided on Giraffes this month from my firm favourites, The Dreamees. Using one of their letter shaped templates from their CDs and papers from the Gorgeous Giraffes CD. Instead of using my stamp set I decided to use the papers on the cd and fussy cut the little giraffes.




With a little glossy accent on their cheeks and some foliage from my maidenhair fern die by Tattered Lace, I decided that was all it needed.




The sentiment also from the Dreamees  Gorgeous Giraffes CD matched the card and the little one receiving it perfectly.







Dreamees Gorgeous Giraffes



Have a look at the rest of the design teams inspiration for this month over on Daisy Chains as well as the blog entries.

Happy Crafting


3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I realy love this card. Fun and quirky.
GG

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

You know H cards are perfect for me. Love that giraffe

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much ladies x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...