blog backbdrop

Saturday 5 October 2019

Unicorn birthday card

Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Let's Craft and Create blog this month with the theme  "colours of the fall." This month incorporating the yellow, orange, red and brown hues of Autumn I thought my Unicorn birthday card was ideal for this challenge.


Using my old favourite from The Glitter Girls, I created the card template with their Bookatrix embossing board.




The papers I have used can be downloaded for free from the My Craft Studio Website. This particular set used is from their Little Garden Spirit Artwork collection.






The dies are from the Tattered Lace Unicorn collection which came with its own glittered paper pack instead of the downloadable charisma papers.  I decided to use gold mirri card as the base card to tie in with the twilight effect of the dies.









Have a look at the inspiration provided by the rest of the design team on Let's Craft and Create Blog this month and the entries for this months challenge.  There is a prize for the winning entry.

Happy Crafting







6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card you have made it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful Unicorns Michelle
Carol x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such a beautiful creation Michelle

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely colours and shimmering gold - just right for unicorns.
Alison x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

Ella - Birthday Card WOYWW #880

I have been making a card for an upcoming family birthday and wanted to use the Ella stamp from BellArt. This is what has been on my desk.  ...