blog backbdrop

Thursday 31 October 2019

Happy Halloween .....

Happy Halloween.....

Thought that I would share some of my recent drawings of sugar skulls for Halloween.



Catrina

The sugar skull is the symbol of the "day of the dead" or " dia de Los muertos".  
For the Mexicans it's a happy celebration of those who have passed on and molded skulls are colourfully painted and decorated in memory.


Rosie



Marigold






Two of these I have made into cards but kept Catrina for my journal.

Happy Crafting Halloween! 




3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

These are absolutely brilliant Michelle x

Shell said...

Very different and it's lovely

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

Ella - Birthday Card WOYWW #880

I have been making a card for an upcoming family birthday and wanted to use the Ella stamp from BellArt. This is what has been on my desk.  ...