blog backbdrop

Friday 5 June 2020

Notelet punched card

Another blog challenge to share with you today and this is my little notecard for our blog challenge over on Let's Craft and Create. Our theme this month is "punch it"





I used part of a scrapbook page that I already had which had a design on it for the topper on my notelet. This was then backed with foam tape onto the contrasting side of the sheet which would form my notelet base.




You don't need much to create a little card. Using some of the same contrasting card I made some little flowers with my flower punch, adding a little 3D pink pearl effects in the centres.




To add a bit of dimension to the notelet I cut out some of the detail on the scrapbook page and decoupaged them. Adding a little glossy accent to the bird house and using my spectrum noir clear overlay sparkle pen on the bird.



I did find this really pretty paper adhesive butterfly embellishment in my stash, that I thought went really well too, wish I knew where it originally came from.

The Works sells some lovely paper pads which are good value for money if you don't have a craft shop or a Hobbycraft near you.

Have a look at the inspiration from the rest of the design team and what our crafters have been making for our blog challenge this month. There is a prize for the winning entry and a badge for your blog for the top 3 runners up.








Happy Crafting
Michelle
x

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a gorgeous note card. It is just so pretty I love it. I really should get my punches out. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card Michelle love all the pretty punched flowers.I love the Works craft stuff and some of the papers are more like cardstock weight brilliant value for money
Carol x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...