blog backbdrop

Monday 16 January 2023

Enchanted Birthday card

 I have a birthday card for a friend to share today using a mix of digital downloads.


My DL birthday card was made using part of the Enchanted Seasons Treasure Hunt download by Debbi Moore designs with the beautiful Christmas Hellibore Roses and rose petal leaves by Opulence by Design Crafts.   

I've used just part of the Enchanted Seasons download to create my card. I really liked the papers and topper on this particular set and I think they go really well with the flowers for my card too.


As you probably know by now, one of my favourite things to make is flowers and I've chosen these hellebores because I really like their hues of green and the rose petals are so natural looking too. I printed these out onto 120gsm Navigator paper for colour documents. I have also reduced the original size of these flowers so that I could use them for smaller projects too.


The centres of these flowers are so detailed that I just added glossy accents to the middle of them and stardust Stickles glitter glue around the edges of the stamens. I also added a few little sprigs of die cut ferns.


I've loved crafting with Debbi Moore designs products for many years now and it's always one that I return to. Debbi offers a free monthly download on her website along with weekly treasure hunts on her Facebook live shows. Great Inspiration.

Have a great day, whatever you have planned for yourself.

Happy crafting


Challenges:-


11 comments:

María said...

What an elegant design you've created. Those flowers are gorgeous, and the glitter glue you've used is perfect for them. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Michelle- so elegant! I love the shades of green- perfect for those wonderful Hellebore! xx

Cheryl W. said...

This card is so beautiful, Michelle! You have a great eye for putting together elements that are not just pleasing, but gorgeous and well-balanced. Your card is an inspiration.

Valerie-Jael said...

Michelle, your card is absolutely fabulous, love everything ABOUT IT! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and image Michelle,love the torn paper and absolutely beautiful flowers
Carol x

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a precious and beautiful card to send a friend. The flowers are just amazing. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Ina G said...

Beautifully put together Michelle and so classy. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters.

Ellen said...

Your card is really beautiful, love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thanks so much for your lovely comments x

Bonnie said...

Love this, could you teach me how you make your flowers? They are so beautiful and do not look hand made.

WOYWW #777

Happy 'What's on Your desk Wednesday!' This is my first contribution to the blog, that I came across the other day, so I thought...