blog backbdrop

Thursday 5 April 2018

Monochrome card - shades of pink

My DT card today was made for Daisy Chains challenges.  The theme this month is Monochrome and mine is in "shades of pink"


















I decided to make this card out of a 12  x 12-inch double-sided scrapbook page, using a 1.6 cm flower punch and utilising the sentiment on the page for my card.  This time no inking and no stamping.



I also added a set of Dreamees dies. Their pretty leaves & flourishes set.  From the same cardstock, I die cut some flourishes and butterflies.




It was just a case of layering the card up using the design on both sides.

Then adding the flowers, butterflies and flourishes punched out / die cut from the same cardstock.  I finished the card off with some fuschia pink pearl drops and some shimmery accent from my spectrum noir clear sparkle overlay pen.


I thought that the sentiment made it quite a versatile card to send. A simple but quite effective card that didn't need any stamping or ink.

Added to the following challenges:-

Simply papercrafts - ATG challenge 56
Monochrome Magic  - ATG challenge 9
Creative Fingers - ATG challenge 144
Pammies Inky Pinkies - ATG challenge 1813
Crafty Friends - ATG challenge 80





Happy Crafting








10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card and awesome blog, love the mono colours here and the pink, my fav....following you now..xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card and papers Michelle-love all those little punched flowers and die-cut flourishes
Carol x

pst said...

Beautiful card, all the little flowers are great. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Terri Winske said...

I really like your shades of pink card....so pretty and I live all the embellishments! Thanks very much for joining our challenge at PIP Challenges this week!

Tracy Welham said...

So pretty, love all those tiny flowers and butterflies. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lisa J said...

What a pretty pink scene you have created. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

Katie said...

Beautiful card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...