blog backbdrop

Wednesday 16 January 2019

ATC cards - Kokoshi Doll digi stamps

Sharing some more ATC cards made for a swap using Vera Lane's digi stamps.  The Kokeshi digi stamps were downloaded from the Etsy website.

I used Tim Holts Distress oxides in picked raspberry, seedless preserves, wild honey, twisted citron, candied apple and abandoned coral. I used a script stamp by IndigoBlu using The Dreamees pearlescent reinkers, as well as using them to colour in the digi images. The only exception was their faces, which I used a flesh coloured promarker from my stash.  I added a  little semi-transparent "maths" washi tape for a little more detail.



This set of digi stamps are absolutely adorable and I love the digi stamps created by Vera Lane.
The Vera Lane Studios blog is packed with inspiration also.


Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi your ATCs are gorgeous. Those images are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

jane stillman said...

Love these ATC's, the images are gorgeous

Kathy said...

Love these! Such cute images and colours

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These are just TOO cute. Great job

Katie said...

These are so adorable

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

crafty-stamper said...

Not sure how I missed these fabulous ATCs love the doll figures and great backgrounds
Carol x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...