blog backbdrop

Saturday 5 January 2019

Christmas Rose Flower Plaque

Happy New Year 

This New Year brings a new set of challenges over on the Daisy Chains blog challenge and to start the year off, for my DT sample I have made a flower plaque using a Christmas Rose stamp and crystal branch stamp by Chloe Endean (Stamps by Chloe). This months challenge starts with "add some sparkle."




Using an oval mdf shape from the Dreamees, I painted it white with a chalk finish matchpot paint from Homebase. These matchpots are so handy for painting small projects.

I stamped the Christmas Rose stamp with versafine embossing ink onto white centura pearl pearlescent paper and then used gold Wow superfine embossing powder to heat emboss the flowers.

For the foliage, I used Chloe Endeans Crystal Branch stamp onto acetate using versafine embossing ink again with her colour mix of Wow embossing powders in Hollywood Hills.





For the added sparkle to the centre of the flowers, I have used some stickles crystal glitter glue.



Finished off with a piece of organza ribbon and a few gems.  I have to say I love this flower stamp, it's my all time favourite and I know I say this every time that I use it!





Follow the link to the challenge over on Daisy Chains blog challenge and see what the rest of the design team have made along with the other entries.  The challenge is just for fun and there is always lots of inspiration to see.


Happy New Year
and
happy Crafting!

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great plaque and gorgeous flowers
carol x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...