blog backbdrop

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Dreamees MDF Hanging Calendar plaque

Sharing an mdf hanging calendar plaque made with Dreamees products for a group swap.


Using some of the mdf from the Dreamees Pretty Pets collection, I painted it with some white chalk paint. For the centre panel of the top part of the plaque I layered a piece of Create & Craft satin board with part of the Dreamees square lacy divine die.  I thought that a photograph could also be easily added to this section if wished.

The bottom mdf  panel was then layered up with a layer of card using paper from the Something Stitchy paper pad and a plain piece of white card, which has both been die cut using a stitched die. The calendar was then added using a thin line of double sided tape, so a new calendar could easily be added the following year.

For theSomething Stitchy stamp set with those adorable button centres onto backing paper from the Dreamees Pretty Pets CD.  I also added some glossy accent to the centre of the flowers.

flowers I stamped the Dreamees



I added some coordingating organza ribbon, Dreamees pale blue pearls, a tag with a sentiment from one of the Tattered Lace stamp sets and a heart charm.



I usually add a handmade bookmark when sending my group swap project, but this time decided to make a little card.  I do love Dreamees products.  Always inspirational and pretty, with the best flower stamps out.

mdf and cd used for this project

Someting Stitchy
lacy panel from Square Divine die set



Happy Crafting



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous calendar plaque Michelle love the top die and beautiful die-cut flowers
carol x

Jan said...

Great calendar and products xx Jan

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...