blog backbdrop

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Spring is in the Air with a bit of Hobby House

For this months challenge on Daisy Chains Blog, the theme is "Spring is in the Air" So I thought I would share with you my DT card for the month.




I have decided to make a daisy card using card and embellishments from The Hobby House Mia Bella collection.  This is such a sweet collection and particularly love the wood embellishment which forms the centrepiece to my card.

I love the backing paper I have used from this collection which actually looks like strips of material and I have added a string of their pearls to the coordinating ribbon from the kit.


For the centre panels, I have also used the Tattered Lace Essential Pindot Hexagon nesting die set to matt and layer the papers.

The flower stamps are Something Stitchy by The Dreamees along with the backing Pretty Pets backing papers.



This is such an adorable and fresh collection.  The cardstock is always good quality, as is the embellishments and Hobby House put a lot of thought into their collections ensuring that everything coordinated perfectly.

Have a look at what the rest of the design team have created this month.


Happy Crafting


4 comments:

jane stillman said...

Love the papers and image - brilliant card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Many thanks Jane x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful papers and pearls
carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much x

Fairy Themed ATCs Woyww #784

Sharing a set of Fairy themed ATC cards made for a craft group monthly swap using the  Gecko Galz   Pixie Dream land digital download Kit. I...