blog backbdrop

Friday 5 April 2019

Puppies & Butterflies card

Today I am sharing a DT notecard for the April blog challenge over on Let's Craft and Create with the theme "beautiful butterflies"





I used some backing papers from the Dreamees Pretty Pets cd along with this cute little bone punch purchased from a charity shop from next to nothing.


I also used the Dreamees Pretty Pets stamp set which I coloured in with their dinky inky ink pads.
I tried to make the pups fur look a little textured when colouring them in with my water brush.
The centre puppy had a shimmer of glitter added using a specturm noir clear overlay sparkle pen, which is my go to pen.


I then made the butterflies using the Dreamees Fall & Foilage butterfly stamps (I love this stamp set) which were heat embossed onto turquoise vellum using superfine silver Wow embossing powder.


I used the Tattered Lace rounded corner nested rectangle dies and layered my panels up using foam/shaker tape to add a little dimension between the layers.



I thought the inside could do with a flurry of paw prints also.



Take a look at the rest of the inspiration by our DT team and blog challenge entries on Let's Craft and Create Blog Challenges. There is also a prize offered every month to the winning entry.

Happy Crafting







6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

jane stillman said...

A really cute card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you x

Katie said...

Beautiful card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you x

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute puppy stamps and beautiful butterflies
carolx

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...