blog backbdrop

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Tattered Lace Oasis Floral Garland Collection DT samples

Sharing my DT samples for the launch of Tattered Lace Oasis Floral Garland collection on Create & Craft TV tomorrow.

I had the following samples to work with:-   Climbing Hydrangea, Bleeding Hearts, Maidenhead Fern, Oasis Floral Flourish, Foundation 3 Nested Oval & Foundation 5 Nested Diamond dies.


 Climbing Hydrangea with the Oasis Floral Flourish and Foundation 5 Nested Diamond dies

 A triple diamond easel card also using the backing papers to go with the collection.




 Using the Foundation 3 Oval Nested dies with the backing papers and Climbing Hydrangea, including the Maidenhead Fern dies.



On this card, I have Printed the Climbing Hydrangea charisma onto vellum and decoupaged them in a flower ring for my card also using the Foundation 3 Nested Oval dies for the panels on my card. I have also used the lacy backing papers from the cd which have been printed onto pearlescent paper.










For my acetate from card, I have used the Bleeding Hearts and Maidenhead Fern dies along with the Foundation 5 Diamond dies for the card shape and layers. 








On my gatefold card, I have used the Bleeding Hearts and Maidenhead Fern dies on a layered panel made using the Foundation 5 Diamond nested dies. The backing papers from the cd have again been printed onto pearlescent paper.






On this centre stepper card, I have combined The Bleeding Hearts with a Tattered Lace heart die and the Oasis Floral Flourish with the Oval Foundation 3 Nesting dies for the centre topper








 A combination of the flower dies, flourish and Ovals Nested dies on my Thank You card.






Finally, the Foundation 5 Nested Diamond dies have been layered up for a centre panel with the Oasis Floral Flourish decoupaged, for a simple two-tone card.





           

               


There are more flower, flourish and shaped dies to add to this lovely collection. These are some of my inspirations from this collection for what you can make with them.

Happy Crafting





5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi all of your creations are gorgeous. I love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

These are gorgeous

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much ladies x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous samples Michelle I have missed so many people posts my reading list is definitely not updating!!!Beautiful dies love the bleeding hearts and the first brilliant fold
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much, Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...