blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 May 2019

Thank you cards using Vera Lane Studios digi stamps

Sharing some thank you cards today for this months ATG Blog Challenge over on Daisy Chains.
I love, love love  digi stamps by Vera Lane Studios which are available to download direct from Etsy.
Her images are so unique and this particular one I have used for my thank you cards is called Puddle Jumps. This set comes with 6 images and 2 sentiments in jpg and png format. An adorable little girl with her duck, puddle, splashes and river a river bank.

I take the png file into a word document which allows me to manipulate the images. I have only used the little girl here for my thank you cards, which I have coloured with promarkers. Their hair matches the colour of the recipients too.

I have used a Tattered Lace rounded corner rectangle nesting die set for the layered panels on my cards and used some Ranger glossy accent on her eyeballs and boots for texture.


For this little thank you card I have used one of the Vera Lane Kokeshi Dolls (I use this set all the time). This lovely set has 5 Kokeshi Dolls, a flower and sentiment.

I have again coloured her with promarkers and used the same dies but with patterned paper. She has a little glossy accent on her cheeks too.

There are hundreds of different designs on the Vera Lane Studios website and if you go to her blog page, you will find lots of inspiration, projects and designs.


A great alternative to purchasing stamp sets and they don't take up any storage space. Great for all sorts of projects and you can change the dimensions of the images.

Have a look at the rest of the design teams inspiration for this month over on Daisy Chains as well as the blog entries.

Happy Crafting







4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi these thank you cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Jackie x

Jan said...

Lovely projects xx Jan

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Jan x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...