blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 May 2019

Dreamees Thank You card

Today I am sharing a DT thank you card for the May blog challenge over on Let's Craft and Create with the theme "Motherly Love"
This is another Dreamees make.  As you are probably aware by now I love Dreamees products. I love their stamps, especially their flower stamps which make such pretty flower for your cards.

Onto a cream card blank, I used the inner lacy panel from their divine lacy die which leaves the lace panel in your card. 

Dreamees square lacy divine die set


Then I used the outer frame die for my picture frame front and layered them up to give my card some dimension to the frame.



Next, I stamped the Something Stitchy flowers using rich cocoa memento ink onto the pretty pets backing paper printed off the cd. The rich cocoa gave a softer outline to the stitchy flowers. I love their little button centres which I added a little Ranger glossy accent to the centres.

Dreamees something stitchy stamp set
I also die cut some Tattered Lace leaves/flourishes from their Spring is Coming collection which were printed onto their matching charisma paper (downloadable free from their website)

A Tattered Lace sentiment and a few gems to finish the card.  I also used the Dreamees Square Lacy Divine outer frame die for a panel inside the card to write on.

I do like a little sparkle, so added just a hint of shimmer to the edges of the flowers using my spectrum noir sparkle clear overlay pen (which I used all the time). They come in packs of 3, last ages and are available from the Crafters Companion website.

Have a look at the inspiration over on our blog page from the rest of the design team along with the other project entries for this month on Let's Craft and Create Blog Challenge.  There is also a prize offered every month to the winning entry.

Happy Crafting




9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you so much Jackie, I do love everything Dreamees. Enjoy yours too x

Jan said...

Love this xx Jan

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Michelle love the dies and stamps
Carol x

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card Michelle ! Love the dies and beautiful flowers - love the colors
Crafty hugs
Rose

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card Michelle, very elegant x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much ladies x

Katie said...

Beautiful card

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thanks very much Katie x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...