blog backbdrop

Thursday 5 September 2019

Pop up male birthday card



Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Let's Craft and Create blog this month with the theme  "add some extra layers" using a pop up football birthday card.



I used a template to make the card shape, which fits onto an A4 piece of card.  Then using a selection of papers from my stash with some mirri card, I created the layered panels for the card


I also added my card verse to the back panel  Using the Tattered Lace Pop up Celebrations 2 football dies from the collection I randomly glued them to the panels inside.














 I have used the matching charisma papers with the dies for this make but they look just as good using your own cardstock as with all Tattered Lace dies, they are easy to paper piece to achieve the look you want.



The good thing about these shaped cards is that they fold relatively flat to go in the post. Obviously the more you add to it the chunkier it will be. For lots of dimension, for example, when adding lots of flowers, it would be better to make a gift box.

Have a look at the inspiration provided by the rest of the design team on Let's Craft and Create Blog this month and the entries for this months challenge.  There is a prize for the winning entry.

Happy Crafting

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi what a wonderful card. I love it. That design is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card - very clever

Gwyneth said...

A fab football card. Putting pitches on the fold down flaps is a great touch.
GG

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much ladies x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant pop-up card Michelle love all the football dies and the small football pitches are brilliant
Carol x

Emma Goddard said...

Fabulous card Michelle xx

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...