blog backbdrop

Saturday 7 September 2019

Birthday card for a Friend

I thought I would share one of the birthday cards I made recently for a friend


For my card I used:-


  • Dreamees Something Stitchy flower stamps set
  • Dreamees Something Stitchy backing papers 
  • Dreamees Pretty Pets cd for blue gingham backing paper
  • Dreamees Divine Doily die
  • Duo Dies Nested circles
  • Sentiment stamp from Dreamees Designer Blooms 
  • Dreamees Friendship Recipe stamp
  • Tonic card stand die
  • Tattered Lace String Doily dies
  • Dreamees mint pearls
  • a piece of blue lace
  • Tattered lace bumble bee die cut
  • Tattered lace maidenhair fern die cut
I used snow white centura pearl for the card base and layered the doily dies onto the cardstock
I love this something stitchy flower stamps set with its button centres which I stamped onto the gingham backing paper. I also used a little glossy accent on the centre of the flowers.








The sentiment on the front of the card was heat embossed with silver superfine Wow embossing powder onto the same pearlescent card and the recipe sentiment stamped inside using black versafine ink.  The rest of the elements were added to complete my card.






As this is mostly a Dreamees card, you can find most of the items that I have used on their website.

To accompany my card, I also made a box using 12 x 12 card from one of  The Works design paper pads.





Entered in the following blog challenges:-

Mix it Up ATG option twist 3D
Papercraft Challenges  Handmade stamped flowers



Happy Crafting







10 comments:

brenda said...

A really beautiful floral creation, a lovely shape and so nice with it's own box, perfect for our 'Flowers' them at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Michelle love the beautiful dies and flowers,great sentiment stamp too not seen one like that before looks great embossed
carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Your friend will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marlies said...

A beautiful card in a nice shape and with lovely flowers. The matching box is a very good idea. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much, ladies x

Dora said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful flowers.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much x

Stempelomi said...

sooo lovely!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

Hope you'll join us again this month.

Helen x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...