blog backbdrop

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Thank you card

Sharing my DT card for the challenge over on Let's Craft and Create blog this month with a  "Thank you" theme.  










Every now and again I have a rummage through my craft stash and rediscover what I have.  One of my favourites to craft with is Debbi Moore's Bookazines.  I can't emphasize enough just how great these are for inspiration and especially new crafters.

The topper and oriental paper for this particular project was from the Inspiration Bookazine - Issue 3. I have had this particular one for some years now and still haven't used it all up....I think because I wanted to keep it with all its lovely papers and toppers as it is one of my favourites.





I have made a lot of cards from this bookazine and in the past, Debbi Moore put a lot of these collections on disk/usb. With each magazine, there would be a free gift and I have collected many cd collections over the years.




I think these beautiful images speak for themselves and all I have done is mount it on a combination of gold matt mirri card and black card, doing the same with the sentiment.



For the card base, I used the Harlequin die set by Tattered Lace, just the right size for my thank you card. I matt and layered one of the embellishments on the sheet and added some coordinating ribbon with a few metallic gems to finish it off.






Have a look at the inspiration provided by the rest of the design team on Let's Craft and Create Blog this month and the entries for this months challenge.  There is a prize for the winning entry.

Happy Crafting


2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a stunning card. That image is just gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...