blog backbdrop

Sunday 11 October 2020

Pretty Peonies.

I thought that this weekend was going to be a wet one, good for the garden, but today turned out glorious. Never the less I had intended to get another project shared, so today it's pretty peonies.


I made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday. Using a 6 x6 inch card blank and the Dreamees Love and Lace heart die to form the central focal point of my card to place my flowers around.


I stamped and heat embossed the Dreamees Build Peony stamps with bright white opaque white Wow embossing powder onto pink cardstock (approx 140gsm). I do love this flower stamp, which I also used in my get well card. 


To give my flowers some tone to them, I added a little of the Dreamees rose chalk dinky inky before shaping and add lots of layers to my flowers.

Some white pollen stamens in the centre and for the foliage, I used the Dreamees Beautiful Babysun dies.


A few pearls to finish my cards off and a sentiment and that's really all my card needed I think. I also have to make a good strong envelop box for my card to travel through the post.


I do love to make flowers and think I will have a go at cutting some out in fabric using the biggest stamp next time I use this set. Now that would be pretty and much better if I would actually sew!!

 Happy Crafting




6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Those flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Jackie x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Michelle love the beautiful lacy heart die and gorgeous flowers
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Carol x

Jannet said...

A truly Beautiful Card, I love your peonies in my favourite colour pink! The lacy heart is really gorgeous too, Stay Safe xx

Jannet said...

A truly Beautiful Card, I love your peonies in my favourite colour pink! The lacy heart is really gorgeous too, Stay Safe xx

Birthday Card #brave

A quick share today: two cards I made towards the end of last year but not shared. I used the same fabulous stamp by Visible Image and just...