blog backbdrop

Saturday 10 April 2021

Bee Kind Notecard

 Another little notecard to share today using a combination of digi stamps this time.


I decided to mix these digi stamps as I thought that this combo would make a lovely little card. For my 5.5 x 5.5 inch black card front I used these lovely design papers and flowers from the Honey Bear kit by Imagine that Digi Stamp. I love these daisies, which I have resized and added glossy accents to the centres.


For the centre of my card I have added the Bowbee digi stamps by Vera Lane Studios, which I have coloured with promarkers and added glossy accent to their eyes and wings


I also added this lovely proverb from the Honey Bear Kit. Words so significant for the times we live in and sometimes, a meaningful saying, words or proverb are just what you are looking for to finish your card.


I've added some 3mm gold pearls to finish my card and as much as I don't like to make the same card twice, I really do like this combo, so will probably have to change the design up a little if I do. Have a lovely day whatever you have planned for yourself.
Happy Crafting

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Michelle love the little daisies and the cute little girly Bees
Carol x

Angelnorth said...

Cute images (love the daisies!) and the touches of Glossy Accents work perfectly, great card with a lovely sentiment!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute.Those words are perfect. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Yes, I would love a challenge to use an unloved stamp or die. Have a happy day!
cindys-greencricut

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Looks great and love the design. Your chosen colours are very nice too...xx

Miri said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I can say the same about your card: it's great to have cards that you can always send without needing a special occasion! And especially yours with the beautiful bible verse. Who doesn't need kind words and encouragement?!

pinky said...

This is super cute Michelle! The black and yellow stripes make everything pop!

Shabneez said...

Love this Michelle and thank you so much for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers. You definitely get bonus points for using so many bee related elements. Shabneez x

Michelle said...

Thanks very much for your lovely comments x

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...