blog backbdrop

Thursday 8 April 2021

Rosy Tea Party

A thank you card is my make to share today and this one is an adorable digi stamp for this month's progressive monthly digi stamp challenge from Imagine that digistamp.


As I took part in last month's challenge  I was sent this month's digi kit; Rosy Tea Party, to use in this month's challenge.


I really like the pre-coloured option to these digi kits and although I am only using one of the sentiments if you follow the link to Kris's website at Imagine that digistamp not only is there inspiration for her projects from herself and her design team but more info on her digi stamps and the contents of each kit.


I chose a 5.5 x5.5 inch white card base and thought the Crafters Companion Sweet Treats paper collection with matching rolled roses would go nicely with this adorable bunny digi stamp. I did have this beautiful card collection but for this project,  I just used the download of the month which can still be found under April 2018 at:- 

I really like these sentiments too, they are not generic which is refreshing and fit the digi images in the kits perfectly. I also thought these papers complement my bunny topper perfectly too.


I used my pearlescent Dreamees dinky inkies in powder puff pink and planet green to ink around the edges of my cardstock and rolled roses, also highlighting the roses on the topper too.

I decided to add a few little leaves to my rolled roses using one of my punches as they looked a little bare without any foliage and some mint green pearls. 

It's been a lovely sunny Easter Spring weekend, but the snow flurries amid the sunshine that followed after have been a bit bizarre. I think we are all looking forward to seeing brighter skies. Have a good day, whatever your plans are. 
Happy Crafting!





8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a sweet and beautiful card, love the beautiful image. The roses look good, too. The crazy weather seems to be universal! Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute image and beautiful rolled roses-the paper does compliment perfectly
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute card and image-love your rolled roses
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much for your lovely comments x

Kristine said...

Awww, such a gorgeous and sweet card Michelle! I think I have those same rolled rose dies! Thank you for taking the time to make this creation extra special with your handmade roses. It's so pretty!

Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp this month!
Cheers,
Kris B.
www.imaginethatdigistamp.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

Gorgeous - love the roses you created.

Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp.

Helen x

WOYWW #777

Happy 'What's on Your desk Wednesday!' This is my first contribution to the blog, that I came across the other day, so I thought...