blog backbdrop

Sunday 5 November 2023

Fab Fashionista Birthday

I can now share a birthday card that I made last month for a family birthday using 
more papers from the Bright Lights Fabulous Fashionista Mini Cardmaking Kit by Opulence by Design Crafts.


For this card, I used a white 8 x 8-inch card blank and the Bright Lights Fabulous Fashionista Mini Cardmaking Kit by Opulence by Design Crafts The PDF - 5-page digital download includes 2 beautiful toppers, 6 sentiments and 4 fabulous designer backing papers that could be printed onto cardstock and used as card blanks. 

On one of my layers, I printed the beautiful floral design paper onto a textured satin paper that I had in my stash, it was a shame to cover most of it up, as it now had a luxurious feel to it. This is just one of the advantages of being able to choose what you print off from your download files using the mediums of your choice.


I also made some flowers using a mix of purple & lemon Pansies with the pink & lilac Violas by Opulence by Design Crafts. and not forgetting the Pansy Leaf which is a great foliage to pop in with any flower arrangement that you are using.


These flowers can resized to fit all your projects, which is something I also like to do rather than having to find something to fill a space in a project.

I've added a little glossy accents to the centre of the flowers as they really didn't need anything else for this project.


Sometimes for occasion cards, I carry the backing paper through onto the back and for this card I have also made a matching box.





I do think this is such a beautiful cardmaking kit and I love this topper. From my own cardstock, I have added pink pearlescent and white glossy card.

These papers are just perfect to add a touch of glitter to using your Stickles glitter glue or or glitter shimmer pens.

If you would like to check out Amanda's YouTube Channel for cardmaking, flower making and inspirational craft videos  you can find her gallery here:  


I have already spotted my next kit that I am looking forward to using!

Have a great week,  whatever you have planned for yourself.

Happy crafting


Challenges:-
Lets Craft and Create - Fav Colour Combo -  I tend to lean more towards pinks & purples                                                                                  in my card making 
Triple B - Blooms
Double Trouble - Something/Anything/Everything #51
Crafters Cafe - Flowers   (Top 3 for November)
CD Sunday Plus - AG (Top 3 for November)
Crafty Catz - Show some flowers


27 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colourful card,love the image and beautiful flowers,love the matching box too.
Carol x

creationsnz said...

Such a stunning card and box. Wonderful elements and presentation. CarolG visiting from CCatz

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous creation full of so much detail and colour the flowers look so real thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Seafield Jo said...

Oh My Goodness, this is absolutely stunning. I really hope it ends up in a frame!
I love the main image, the layout, the bright cheery colours, and the pansies...wow!
The recipient must have felt very special indeed.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

brenda said...

A wonderful fusion of colours and such a feminine creation, lovely to see you at Allsorts again, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, so much detail. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous cars and matching box. Beautiful image, colours and design, embellished with those fabulous flowers.

So pleased you chose to join in with our challenges at Crafty Catz and Crafty Calendar.
xx

Diane said...

Beautifully creative card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

Carol said...

Wow - a fabulous card. She certainly is a beauty but I really love the pansies. They look so real.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Michelle, love the colours, too! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Michelle

gr karin

Carole J said...

Ohhh, Michele, this is stunning! I love the topper image, the papers and the colours, but what I love most of all is those darling pansies - they are so realistic. I'm going to head over to the store to check them out - thank you for the inspiration and for the links.

Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Kellianne said...

This is awesome! Fashionista is a good name for those supplies! Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful lady, beautiful card, beautiful embellishments... Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble, Beautiful Blooms, Crafter's Cafe and Ellibelles.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and love the beautiful pansies added xx

Jocelyn said...

This is fabulous. I love all the details. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Melanie R said...

Fabulous projects - both the card and the box! Beautiful color integration and layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #151. -- Melanie R.

Pamela said...

Those pansies are so beautiful! I love your many layered design.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Donna Walls said...

This is a gorgeous card with so much dimension and beautiful colors. The image looks like a young Elizabeth Taylor. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

mamawcindy said...

Wow Michelle, your card is beautiful. So many layers and also a matching box. It's just wonderful! Hope you are doing well. Have a great week.

cindys-greencricut

R's Rue said...

I absolutely love this. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Keep it up.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Scraffky said...

Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
Kisses, Karolina Scraffky

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Flowers challenge.

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let’s Craft and Create 🥰

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous creation Michelle! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Brenda said...

I love all your beautiful layers and flowers. Iʻm sure this brought a lot of birthday joy.

SarahR said...

Your card is just fabulous - I love your colours! Many thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge - Sarah, DT.

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...