blog backbdrop

Saturday 21 July 2018

Tattered Lace Sunset Beach Collection Launch - DT samples


Following the launch of the Tattered Lace  Sunset Beach launch on Create & Craft TV I am sharing some of my samples.

I had 4 die sets to work with:-

Sunset Beach - Ella








Tattered Lace Dies Sunset Beach Collection Ella die, used to make a shadow box card. The dies have been paper pieced and I have used Tattered Lace backing papers to make this project, with the exception of the sandpaper used for the grainy sand.  I printed the paper onto card, double sided, to get the same wood effect print inside too.






Sunset Beach - Bathing Beauties







Tattered Lace Sunset Beach - Bathing Beauties collection. A gatefold card using candy striped Tattered Lace papers. I have again decided to paper piece the dies for an array of colour. In this collection, you have Sandy, Grant and Francesca.  



Sunset Beach - You are Clawsome










The mdf plaque has been painted with chalk paint and I have used sandpaper for the grainy sand. Finished off with some little shells from my walks along the beach.  I have used Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink and clear embossing powder on the crab which has been die cut from hammered card to give a little more texture.






I have used the same Sunset Beach Collection - you are clawsome die to make a card, using embossing folders on the backing papers to add a pattern and texture.  I just used the spiced marmalade distress ink on the crab instead of embossing it.



Sunset Beach - Sandcastle


Using a balsawood postcard I covered the front with Tattered Lace paper, adding some cream lace around the edged and decoupage the sandcastle die with peach mirri card.




The Charisma papers were not ready for me to craft with when I made my cards for the launch, so due to short deadlines, I decided to paper piece the die cuts and leave the last die dimensioned in mirri card. From the mirri card you can still see the depth of detail from this die.



A selection of Charismas, papers and projects can be downloaded directly for free from Tattered Lace.


Happy Crafting






2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous projects Michelle -you have been busy-love the shadow box scene and all the die-cuts on the gatefold card great postcard and just love the embossed crab on the plaque
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...