blog backbdrop

Saturday 21 July 2018

Tattered Lace - Loving Memories Collection DT samples

Following the launch of the Tattered Lace Loving Memories Collection launch on Create & Craft TV I am sharing some of my samples.

I had 3 die sets to work with:-

Precious Nested Book Die



This makes a lovely Christening/Communion book



 I have used parchment paper for the pages and printed a verse onto it, accompanied by one of the crosses and using a piece of the chain die from the Tattered Lace Neo Victoriana collection.




Using the same Nested Book die set I have made a memory book with Tattered Lace papers and coordinating paper flowers and ribbons.









Inside, I have included a pocket with a bookmark. The pocket has been made with the small Nested book die.








 For the little Communion Memory Book, I have used the smaller Nested Book die from the set.


Attaching a gold woven tassel for a page mark/decoration

Plenty of pages to write and record memories and thoughts of the special day.




Gilded Cross Die




The cross has been decoupaged onto matt mirri card to create delicate layers and I have paper pieces the lilies.

.


 I have used a slice of ash wood as its bark ties in so well to this project and some white woven ribbon with hessian ribbon intertwined.


Using the same die I have made some Christmas cards to show the versatility of the die.


Monochrome card using the rich sapphire blue and white.



  I have used the same white linen card for the decoupaged cross to coordinate with the card base.



 For this Christmas card I have used the match Charisma topper which is downloadable from the Tattered Lace website to match your die perfectly to get edge to edge colour from your die cut.
I have also used their rounded corner and lacy diamond trellis dies for this card.









Memorial Cross die




For this card, I used more subtle colours incorporating the Nested Book die for the card base and also using the matching Charisma die.








A selection of Charismas, papers and projects can be downloaded directly for free from Tattered Lace.



 Happy Crafting



















I had the following die to work with:


3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous samples Michelle love all the dies but the memory book is my favourite
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Saying that I love all the beautiful layered crosses
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...