blog backbdrop

Monday 30 July 2018

Fleurs - Fleurs Flower Dies & Mulberry Paper Collection Launch - DT samples

Following the launch of the Fleurs flower dies & Mulberry paper Collection launch on Create & Craft TV.    I thought I'd share my DT samples with you. These dies can also be purchased directly from www.Crafting.co.uk






An aperture card also using the Fleurs flower dies on mulberry paper and Tattered lace Moroccan trellis die.
I have used a glue gun for the flower centres and then quickly dipped them into My Craft Studio fine crystal glitter.










Fleurs Mulberry Launch - Fleurs Mulberry flower/leaf dies & mulberry paper and also using the Tattered Lace diamond trellis die. I have also added some foliage in this bouquet using the leaf dies onto the covered stemmed wires.










Fleurs flower dies on mulberry paper to make my "blazing star flowers", leaf dies for the stems and the Tattered Lace pearl dies.  Added hot glue to the end of the stem and then dipped in My Craft Studio fine crystal glitter as well as edging the flowers in glitter.





Fleurs flower dies on mulberry paper, Tattered Lace pearl circle die and a mix of mulberry paper hearts and Tattered Lace papers. Instead of making stemmed flowers I have just layered up the flowers to show the versatility of these little dies.







Fleurs flower dies on mulberry paper to make my alums for this card and also using the Tattered Lace rounded corner square dies and sentiment.












A window box aperture card with acetate front and Fleurs flower & leaf die using the mulberry paper. The flowers are actually on leafed stems which can't be seen very well from the picture.

A selection of Charismas, papers and projects can be downloaded directly for free from Tattered Lace.

Happy Crafting



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning selection of cards Michelle love the deep rich colours on the first ones and gorgeous bow -the pink one is very feminine and love how you covered half the heart in them-great idea and design
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...