blog backbdrop

Thursday 16 August 2018

Fleurs - Fleurs Flower Dies & Flower Forming Foam Collection Launch - DT samples

Following the launch of the Fleurs flower dies & Mulberry paper Collection launch on 6th August on Create & Craft TV.    I thought I'd share my DT samples with you. These dies can also be purchased directly from Tattered Lace at  www.Crafting.co.uk.  I had the following dies to work with using their flower forming foam.

Edge to Edge Dahlia Dies







An embroidery ring New Home plaque using flower forming foam from the crocus patch collection.  The edges of the petals have been inked to give the flowers a more natural feel to them.

  




Using the same Dahlia flower and leaf dies I have made an acetate front easel card. The flower forming foam is also from the crocus patch collection, using the palest colour in the pack which has then been inked again to give the flowers a different hue of colour.











A DL card using the same crocus patch flower forming foam colour collection but using one of the yellows from the marigold collection for the centre of the flower and Tattered Lace diamond trellis die



Edge to Edge Daisy Dies









An abundance of daisies were my thoughts behind this card, using the forget me not flower foam collection and one of the yellows from the marigold collection for the centre of the daisies. I have used the palest colour in the collection and inked it for a pinky hue.









A flower bauble made using the forget me not flower forming foam and glittered on the tips of the petals. These dies and foam are very versatile to use in many forms of craft.  Make your own baubles and sell them.






  5 x 5 daisy card made using the forget me not flower forming foam and with marigold centres. I have used card to coordinate perfectly with the flowers which I have made more compact.




I had an odd daisy left over so made a magnet out of it.

Edge to Edge Chrysanthemum Dies











  A book of flowers using the chrysanthemum dies and sunflower/marigold flower forming foam with the
 Tattered Lace nested book die.











A gatefold, diamond panel A5 card made using the chrysanthemum dies and crocus patch/herb garden flower forming foam.



A selection of Charismas, papers and projects can be downloaded directly for free from Tattered Lace.



Happy Crafting










3 comments:

Katie said...

Stunning makes

crafty-stamper said...

All fabulous projects love the trellis die and all the gorgeous flowers
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much ladies x

WOYWW #777

Happy 'What's on Your desk Wednesday!' This is my first contribution to the blog, that I came across the other day, so I thought...