blog backbdrop

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Summertime Birthday Card

For this months blog challenge on Daisy Chains, I am sharing a Summertime twisted easel birthday card made with the Tattered Lace  Sunset Beach die set for our "Birthday theme.




I have used the Tattered Lace Sunset Beach Ella die and its matching charisma die which has been decoupaged to create some dimension. I have also used their backing papers for this card onto a Tattered Lace pearl lace circle die.  The coconut embellishment makes an ideal stopper for the card.





Pop over to the Daisy Chains blog page and see what the rest of the design team have been making.

Happy Crafting













2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful twisted easel card Michelle love all the dies even the little glasses -great 3-D effect with the layering
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...