blog backbdrop

Sunday 9 September 2018

Tattered Lace Dimensional Heart Handbag

I love this dimensional handbag die by Tattered Lace. It can be made up to make this cute handbag or aspects of the die set to make a flat card.




I have used Hunkydory rainbow mirri card and pink cardstock to coordinated with the paper roses.
I have used Hunkydory mirri card and purple cardstock along with these adorable roses made by the very clever Sharon Diarrassouba. I have inked and glittered the edges of the flowers to soften them.






I love how Tattered Lace have incorporated the zip into this die and how you can also leave this particular die out if you want to place a small gift in the bag.  I also wanted these bags to stand up as they are alternative birthday cards for two of my friends birthdays, so I made a simple stand using coordinating cardstock.




Heart handbag


Happy Crafting

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous little bags Michelle love the dies and gorgeous roses-the added die-cut zip is brilliant
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks very much Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...