blog backbdrop

Friday 1 March 2024

Bright Lights Maeve

Sharing a diamond point birthday card made for my Sister-in-Law using the Bright Lights Maeve digital mini kit by Opulence by Design Crafts.


I have been meaning to  make one of these card shapes for sometime since I first saw this design made many times by Carol  the Crafty Stamper who is also a  very talented crafter. Pop over to her blog and follow her, she makes some amazing projects.


I used a 7 x 7 inch white card blank to create the card shape and I used one of the backing papers from the mini card making kit with some mint green mirror board.  For this card I also used the second topper that came with the sentiments on the sheet. 
As the background on the topper was a different colourway to the paper that I was using, I cut around Maeve and placed her onto a die cut square of matching paper to co-ordinate with my project.

The Bright Lights Maeve PDF digital collection download mini kit by Opulence by Design Crafts, comprises of toppers, sentiments and 4 fabulous design sheets to use with your projects.


I also thought a small band of pansy's/violas would look pretty at the top of the card, so I made a few of the Digital Florist Purple and Lemon Pansies and  few Digital Florist Pink and  Lilac Violas with some Pansy leaves in between.
My flowers have been reduced in size a little and I have also added some glossy accents to the centre of  blooms.

If you would like to check out Amanda's YouTube Channel for cardmaking, flower making and inspirational craft videos  you can find her gallery here or even follow on Instagram:  


Have a great day,  whatever you have planned for yourself.

Happy Crafting


Challenges:-


16 comments:

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Michelle, it's a lovely fold and design, stunning image and pretty flowers.
xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, this is a beautiful triple point card! I just saw it on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and had to come it for myself. I run a challenge for fun fold cards and we started a new challenge today. Here's the link if you are interested to join us: https://secretstamper.com/2024/03/anything-goes-with-a-fun-fold-for-creative-creases-77/
Debbie, DT

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous! Happy weekend, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

I absolutely love this fold and thank you for the mention.LOve the gorgeous card and image and beautiful flowers.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Michelle........gr karin

Johanna said...

Opulenct is the word I would use in describing this card. It is truly beautiful and all the additional details you have added make it stunning. A great card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

What an absolutely beautiful amazing card! I've never seen one like it!!! Thank you so very much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

Debbie Mageed said...

Yay! So happy that you submitted this beautiful card! I really love this fold and your papers are gorgeous! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Kampin' Karen said...

I'm so glad you took Debbie's advice and added your creation to Creative Creases Fun Fold challenge. These digitals are wonderful. I love the colors and your design is fantastic. Thank you for including links too!
Karen, DT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wonderful creation. Thanks for entering you card at Make My Monday challenge
Das een hele mooie creatie. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Donna Walls said...

Wow, your attention to detail is superb and the colors are so lush. Thanks for entering your card in The Paper Funday and Beautiful Blossoms Challenges.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Brenda said...

Michelle, this is such a beautiful take on the diamond point card! Carol inspired me to make my first one also. I love your addition of the pansies is brilliant and the lovely, delicate swirly die is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

Andree said...

A beautiful card Michelle. The design, colours and artwork are all fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

thanks so much for your lovely comments

Gothic Fairy Arch

I've finished my Gothic fairy arch and have a few pictures to share with you and I'm also going to add it to one of the monthly chal...