blog backbdrop

Thursday 31 May 2018

New batch of ATCs

Thought I'd share my latest batch of ATCs that I have been making.

The following sets of ATCs were Vera Lane Studios digi stamps. These are from the Kokeshi Dolls collection.










I think these digi stamps are absolutely adorable and both sets were made for the children in my after school craft group.



This is also a Vera Lane Studios digi stamp called BowBee.  I have used a marbled background on these ATCs from shaving foam and acrylic ink.
This is the Vera Lane Studios Mechanical Flower digi stamp.

Another marble background on these ATC swaps for a group I belong to.  The theme was ribbon and bows and this is how I interpreted it. This is a Singles Vintage Corset stamp available from Creative Expressions.
I have used this stamp a lot as its so versatile.  Its the Shine Bright stamp set from Visible Image.  As the theme for the ATC swap was numbers, that's how I incorporated it. I have also used their main Ripple Effect stamp in the background.

Happy Crafting




1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW brillianr delection of ATCs really love them all great sentiment on the first ones and love the Bees
Carol x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...