blog backbdrop

Thursday 31 May 2018

Daughter Birthday Card - Butterfly dies

I love this butterfly arch die from Chloes Creative Cards.  In April this year, Chloe brought out her first box set (limited edition).  It's such a pretty die that I decided to use it on my daughters birthday card.



I used the butterfly die on a piece of A5 Crafters Companion white Centura Pearl cardstock in both corners and then used the matching stamp set from the box set to heat emboss with Choe's own mix of Wow embossing powder in Lilac Aurora.


The die cut topper was mounted on to a piece of coordinating lilac satin board from Create & Craft
For the base card, I used Crafters Companion Indulgence double sided card.


I used my verse for the front of the card, framing it with a Crafters Companion frame die in the lilac satin card.

The swirl die in the matching satin card is from Joanna Sheen and finished off with some aurora borealis gems.

Happy Crafting



Entered into the following blog challenges:-

Die Cuttin' Divas - ATC
Simply Papercraft - ATC
4 Crafty Chicks - ATC
Monochrome Magic - ATG Monochrome Magic
The Crafty Addicts  - ATG 







6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card Michelle love the beautiful butterfly die and what a beautiful verse-your daughter will love it
Carol x

Georgiana said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much ladies, much appreciated x

Nance said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the elegant, delicateness of it and all those beautiful butterflies. I love purple! Your daughter should love this and treasure it. The poem made me cry! lol . Thanks for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks in our Crazy Egg Challenge!

Lisa J said...

Such an elegant design. It is truly beautiful. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you very much x

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...