blog backbdrop

Sunday 14 February 2021

Football Shaker card

 Today I am sharing a shaker birthday card that I made for my nephews birthday.


As he loves his football and I have made him a few football cards, I was looking for a bit of inspiration for something different and came across a card on Pinterest made by a blogger cardsandacuppa by Sarah Jane Rae using stampin' up products, so decided to put my own spin on this card as its such a clever idea and has given me the inspiration to create this card in the first place.


For my card I used:-



The charisma for this die can be downloaded for free directly from the Tattered Lace website. click on the link below and you will find the file for the download at the bottom of that page.

I stuck the nets, the shirt and the football boots to the red panel of card and placed the footballs between the acetate. I used my antistatic bag to help eliminate the static to allow the footballs to move freely. 

The three layers were die cut in one go to make the shaker card


To make the card look tidy inside of the shaker card, I used the cream panel of card on the inside. and created a plain insert sheet for my sentiment. I used some glossy accent on the champion badge that I stuck to the football in the corner of the card and used one of the sentiments from the Hexagon Heaven die set on the matching card.

This is another really useful die set that. Great for girls too! If you have MyCraft Studio, you can change the colours of the charisma papers and have different colour shirts.

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Happy Crafting


5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A fabulous card and design. Happy St
Valentine's day. xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Michelle this is a gorgeous shaker card. They are always popular. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Michelle love the football images and great shaker idea with the footballs
Carol x

Chris said...

Brilliant idea for a shaker card- love the moving footballs.
xx

pinky said...

This is one fabulous shaker card Michelle! I can think of quite a few males in my family circle it would suit!!

Bookmark/Tags WOYWW #778

I've  been finishing off some tag/bookmarks this week and I do like a bookmark. I also wanted to use these cool digi images from Polkado...