blog backbdrop

Thursday 23 May 2024

Birthday Card - 'Festival Dolly' Stamp

Sharing a birthday card today made with one of the  Festival Dolly stamps from Dolly Dimples.


I do love this set of stamps and although colouring has never been one of my strengths, I couldn't resist buying this set and stepping out of my comfort zone, especially after seeing the inspiration from samples of these stamps.

I used my Promarker pens and added an inky background with distress ink. I probably will buy a few more colours and endeavour to push myself a bit more instead of sticking to colouring the size of an ATC card!

I did really enjoy making this card and it has lots of cool little stamps in this set too that can be used as border and background builders too.
It's another one of those really well designed stamp sets that are so enjoyable to use.

Have a great day,  whatever you have planned for yourself.

Happy Crafting


 Challenges

Crafts Galore -AG  (DT Favourite )




15 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image Michelle and your colouring looks fine to me and love that little cloud.
Carol x

brenda said...

I'm like you with colouring Michelle but agree we need to step outside that comfort zone sometimes. And I think you've done a great job her, a lovely feminine card.

Lovely to see you at our Allsorts 15th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolute delight, beautiful colouring, you're better than you think :) I love the images too. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very sweet card Michelle.......gr karin

mamawcindy said...

Great card, you went out of your comfort zone and did a wonderful job. Happy weekend!
cindys-greencricut

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Have a great weekend, hugs!

Liz said...

Beautiful card, lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge birthday celebrations this week.
Liz xx

Donna Walls said...

I'm so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone because you've colored Dolly beautifully. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Linby said...

She's lovely and I can see why you bought her. You've made a pretty card.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely design and beautiful card. Your coloring is good, so do more of it!
Hugs.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely birthday card. The image is very well suited for the card. Lovely work.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card with a great Design and colors

Izzy Scrap said...

Lovely birthday card and Congratulations for stepping out your comfort zone, it really worth it ! thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully detailed image and gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Krishna Birthday Card #WOYWW 798

Sharing a birthday card commissioned for a friend and I based my card around their  chosen image. I'm linking up to the weekly blog hop ...